Description du poste
Help shape the future of mobility .
Imagine a world with zero vehicle accidents, zero vehicle emissions, and wireless vehicle connectivity all around us. Every day, we move closer to making that world a reality. Aptiv's passionate team of engineers and developers creates advanced safety systems, high-performance electrification solutions and data connectivity solutions so that automakers can bring advanced capabilities to more people around the globe. This is how we enable sustainable mobility and help to prevent accidents caused by human error.
Want to join us?
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on various equipment (molding and assembly).
- Diagnoses and controls machines, installations and equipment
- Organize maintenance interventions
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance operations
- Completes the intervention monitoring materials and transmits the information.
- Contributes to continuous improvement in the area of maintenance
- Assists other departments in analyzing quality defects
- Propose solutions to optimize the safety and performance of equipment
- Assist with other departments in the analysis of customer complaints
- Coordinates the activity of a team.
Check, monitor and regularly maintain equipment (electrical test / cutting machine / crimping press / injection machine / injection machine peripheral);
Reads mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc. technical drawings or diagrams.
Uses electrical test and measurement equipment
Mastery of different plastics processing techniques
Mastery of computers ;
Master crimpers + applicators
Designs an automated system to monitor and command operations - robot modeling, programming, networking, integration into the manufacturing process
Design the mechanical part of the system (motors, cylinders, bearings, etc.)
CAD computer-aided design
Why join us?
You can grow at Aptiv. Aptiv provides an inclusive work environment where all individuals can grow and develop, regardless of gender, ethnicity or beliefs.
You can have an impact. Safety is a core Aptiv value; we want a safer world for us and our children, one with: Zero fatalities, Zero injuries, Zero accidents.
You have support. We ensure you have the resources and support you need to take care of your family and your physical and mental health with a competitive health insurance package.
Apply today, and together let's change tomorrow!
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Détails du poste
Lieu de travail Maroc Domaine de la société Autres Services de Soutien aux Entreprises Type de société Non spécifié Type demploi Non spécifié Salaire mensuel Non spécifié Nombre de postes à pourvoir Non spécifié