Help shape the future of mobility .
Imagine a world with zero vehicle accidents, zero vehicle emissions, and wireless vehicle connectivity all around us. Every day, we move closer to making that world a reality. Aptiv's passionate team of engineers and developers creates advanced safety systems, high-performance electrification solutions and data connectivity solutions so that automakers can bring advanced capabilities to more people around the globe. This is how we enable sustainable mobility and help to prevent accidents caused by human error.
Want to join us?
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
As a Quality Engineer, you will play a key role in Aptiv , directing and supervising all product quality control and manufacturing process activities performed by the audit team and issue audit action plans to improve established quality ratios and achieve expected quality.
The activities of the Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Ensure the processing of customer complaints in collaboration with other departments;
- Oversee the application of EOS systems and procedures;
- Analyze the customer's product quality requirements;
- Ensure the management of customer complaints;
- Evaluate the manufacturing process in collaboration with the Engineering Department;
- Inform the engineers of the Engineering Department of any anomalies and decide on corrective actions in collaboration with them;
- Examine and validate the means of production and control and ensure the implementation of periodic equipment inspection plans;
- Participate in feasibility studies in collaboration with the Engineering and Production departments;
- Develop audit and control plans and ensure their implementation.
- Ensure the control and updating of documentation.
- Define medium and long term objectives and actions in collaboration with the immediate superior.
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards.
Why join us?
Your Benefits at Aptiv:
Apply today, and together let's change tomorrow!
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Country: Morocco (MA) City: Tangier Worksite / Location: YMO Tanger Plant Job Function: Quality Job Discipline: Q.A....To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Other EU OEM's & Tier 1 SD BU Customer Quality Engineer. ...
Job Purpose Senior QA Engineer is responsible for coordination and monitoring of the Quality Assurance Program on the project(s) according to established JESA Quality System, procedures and approved Project Quality Plan. ...