Description du poste
Do you want to get a foot in the door and perhaps even get the chance to interview early for one of the best technology jobs in the world?
If so, you may be an ideal candidate for Oracle's Open Internship Program (OIP).
Gain invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading global hardware and software systems innovator. Your colleagues are industry experts and knowledgeable veterans. Your contributions will enhance real Oracle products and services. By the end of your internship you will be connected to a powerful network of professionals, managers, and executives.
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a degree program in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Programming skills in at least one programming language, such as Java, Python, or C++
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a paid internship program
- Interns will be assigned to a specific project and will have the opportunity to work on various aspects of the project
- Mentorship and guidance will be provided by experienced software developers
- Interns will have the opportunity to participate in training and development programs to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Oracle Morocco Research & Development is devoted to research. Our research is focused on real-world outcomes: we aim to develop technologies that will someday play a significant role in the evolution of technology and society.
Our teams at Oracle Morocco Research & Development center does research and development in cutting-edge technologies.
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). Détails du poste
Lieu de travail Casablanca, Maroc Domaine de la société Autres Services de Soutien aux Entreprises Type de société Employeur (secteur privé) Type demploi Non spécifié Salaire mensuel Non spécifié Nombre de postes à pourvoir Non spécifié