Téléchargez l'appli de Bayt.com pour gérer votre messagerie instantanée avec le recruteur Téléchargez l'app Description du poste
Robert Bosch Morocco is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Casablanca, Morocco. With around two hundred associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated, organized, and efficient "User and Customer Care Center Manager f/m" to join our team. You will work closely to coordinate and complete position's tasks as follow:
- Operational responsibility for In Bound Services,
- Preparation the roll out of Out Bound Sales for the Power Tools Africa User and Customer Care,
- Coordinating responsibility for regional User support (incl. After Sales and technical Hotline),
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Global services, external service providers to develop digital sales (e.g., Out bound @ Power Tools),
- Implementation and enforcement of applications to increase general User and Customer Care efficiency (automation initiatives, video conferencing) and participate in Power Tools efficiency audits,
- Ensure and enhance process knowledge (training),
- Regional cost and budget planning for User and Customer Care,
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders,
- Support in alignment with the Business Digital Organization on system connection (B2B, CRM systems),
- Provide raw data (e.g., Customer Query System) for and coordinate service provider's performance reporting,
- User and Customer Care Quality Management checks (e.g., calibration sessions on process & product knowledge, silent monitoring, etc.) and coordination of necessary fresh up product training,
- Performance Tracking & Quality Management,
- Business review of service performance,
- Actively promote measures to reduce attrition/increase seniority,
- Globally support & drive locally new project (e.g., User and Customer Care of the Future),
- Performance Tracking & Quality Management.
- 5+ years experience working in a customer call center environment,
- Process experience,
- Excellent Communication Skills,
- Team management experience,
- Sales and marketing experience,
- High level of educational and motivational skills,
- High level of entrepreneurship and topic ownership,
- Budgeting and planning knowledge,
- Coordination and planning of knowledge transfer,
- Experience in SAP and CRM systems,
- Service orientation for internal and external customers.